FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
Apply at [email protected]
We are looking for a HVAC Service Dispatcher / Office Assistant to join our team, someone with a passion for serving customers, stellar communications skills, and proven ability to multi-task in high-volume environments.
This position is the initial contact to our clients, customers, technicians, and office staff, and plays a vital role through providing administrative support.
- Customer Service
- Answering Phones in a Professional Manner
- Transferring Notes and Photos from Service Calls
- Assisting Owner and Office Manager
- Perform data entry for Service Contacts and client information.
- Schedule and book service or sales appointments when clients and prospects call
- Dispatch, manage and allocate resources to meet the expectations of our clients
- Handle multiple tasks, and set priorities independently
- Answer the phone quickly and professionally
- Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule as necessary
- Debrief technician at end of call and record key information into client’s computer record •
- Sell new service agreements and renew existing service agreements
- Grow, monitor, and maintain the maintenance programs
- Work closely with the service, IAQ and sales departments, while recognizing and identifying possible sales opportunities that will facilitate appropriate follow up
- Perform customer satisfaction calls after each visit
- Ask for referrals, and inform client where and how to make them
- Have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience in a HVAC and or Construction field.
- Motivated individual with less experience will be considered.