FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HVAC Project Manager to join our company!
The primary function of a HVAC Project Manager is to plan, coordinate, execute, and maintain an effective field construction organization utilizing the necessary engineering, labor, equipment, materials, tools, subcontracted services and other company resources to effectively perform the scope of contracted work within an allotted budget and time schedule.
- Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
- Plan and analyze assigned projects, establish schedules and project parameters and set procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex contracting applications.
- Create and make revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; milestones and Risk Analysis.
- Receive and qualify subcontractor proposals; supervise work of project assigned staff, subcontractors and installers.
- Estimate changes in scope of work
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
- Responsible for knowledge of and adherence to contract penalty clauses and/or liquidated damages.
- Project cash-flow oversight: progress billing, collections support and monitoring, and resource management.
- Maintain professional rapport with architects, engineers, general contractors, building owners, installers and suppliers
- Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the customer.
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the service process.
- Travel to customer job sites is required, which may include outdoor work and/or work in mechanical/equipment rooms. During the site visits, the employee may be exposed to variable weather conditions; moving mechanical parts; heights, and other variable environmental conditions based on location.
- Follow-up on any required warranty work and maintain contact with business owner to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project management, controls, HVAC or related industry.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in contracting processes associated with the installation of building automation systems and managing subcontractors preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license