FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
To complement our rapid growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced HVAC Business Development Manager to join our company!
The primary function of the Business Development Manager is to drive growth through HVAC partnerships in Commercial, Residential and Industrial Accounts.
- Partner Prospecting: Build, foster, and harvest your impressive network of relevant HVAC partner relationships. You will have the opportunity to develop and deliver proposals. You will leverage the existing Excel Air brand and work closely with your colleagues in product and marketing to deliver delight and value to prospects and partners. Develop a positive and professional relationship with new and existing customers to ensure that Excel Air is meeting their requirements to secure long-term customer loyalty.
- Strategy: Be a thought leader in developing the company HVAC strategy and an execution leader in achieving that strategy. Provide market feedback to the Leadership Team regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs, and generate product development and investment ideas. Ability to conduct building surveys and identify problems and propose cost-effective solutions and prepare maintenance agreement proposals along with making effective sales presentations. Understand prospect’s organization and decision-making process, answer questions and objections in a proficient and responsible manner.
- Proposals: Build a robust database of relevant partner and prospect proposal schedules, position Excel Air to receive RPFs and prepare winning proposals to the same. Administer winning proposals through the negotiations to contract execution and engage closely with the office and field teams to ensure seamless delivery of the end product.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in project management, controls, HVAC or related industry.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in contracting processes associated with the installation of building automation systems and managing subcontractors preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license