FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for Air Quality leads and Apprentices to join our growing company!
- Cleans and sanitizes Air Ducts & Dryer Vents in the residence as directed
- Evaluates Work Area’s Air Quality and sells appropriate products (furnace filters, etc) for the overall improvement of Indoor Air Quality
- Plans the workday and determines the optimal travel route to scheduled appointments
- Ensures the safe driving of Company vehicles to the next scheduled appointment
- Surveys and discusses in detail with the customer any services to be completed
- Explains and sells as many additional services as the Member may desire, if applicable.
- Ensures that all pre-assigned jobs are successfully completed
- Completes and reviews invoices with the customer and secures payment for service
- Directs Assistant on duties during service calls
- Completes all paperwork and turns in all invoices, payments, and charges to designated person
- Assists in training and the development of apprentices.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Valid Driver License
- 18 years of age or older